Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I apply for a credit card with no credit?

I've been told the best way to raise my credit is with a credit card. But I've been scared to get one for fear of something going wrong and ending up in debt. How exactly does having a secured credit card work as far as paying monthly for it, using it to pay for everything I buy and how it will raise my credit? Also can I get a secured credit card with no credit as long as I have proof of employment?



Can anyone help me?Can I apply for a credit card with no credit?
Secured cards will raise your credit and you won't get denied when applying.

You place a deposit down (which will gather interests) and they then work like a normal credit card.

If you don't pay it back, they get the money from your deposit and say good bye to you.

But if you are genuine and pay your dues, all is well and your score will improve as you use it.

See http://www.esuperfind.com/nextmillennium for a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment