Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the quickest way to build my Credit Score?

I have No Credit History or Credit Score what so ever !! as i am starting my life here in the USA. I don't have Bad Credit, i just have no Credit history. I have my Social Number and i have a job. I need to start building my Credit Score ASAP !! I would like to know how long it will take to build a decent score so i can apply for a mortgage while the house prices are low, and to get a credit card with a decent borrowing amount. Can anyone tell me the best and fastest way to build it up ?What is the quickest way to build my Credit Score?
well there really is no fast way to build your credit. unfortunately this takes time. but the way i build my credit score is having a credit card, not for big purchases, but so i am able to pay it back in time. This is a sure way to build credit. Pay your bills on time! Some stores like walmart even have ';credit cards'; that you use making sure you pay it back on time which also can build your credit. Consult with your bank about more ways to build your credit and you should see some credit build up in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment