Monday, December 12, 2011

I have a credit balance with my credit card company.How do I go about getting them to release the Money?

';There is a credit balance on my credit card.I have asked that the money be sent to me.I was told that I would recieve the money in 7 to 10 business days.I have not recieved it yet.This was August 13th.It is now the 28th.I have written to the company and not yet.What should I do,to get results?'; They have no authorization to withhold the money!The check posted to the account on August 3rd and it cleared on August 13th.The balance was paid on the account,the check cleared.I need expert advice on how to work with the credit card company!I have a credit balance with my credit card company.How do I go about getting them to release the Money?
It is likely you will be receiving your money soon. You can call the company again to see how soon, and if there were any delays.



Overpayment of credit cards is a major source of money laundering and provisions of the PATRIOT Act require them to match your name against various watch-lists and to check both the paying and payee accounts.



A call to check on the status of the transfer is about the only thing you need to do, except wait for the mail.I have a credit balance with my credit card company.How do I go about getting them to release the Money?
complain to the www.ftc.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment