Monday, December 12, 2011

Capital One mailed me an offer for a business credit card, worried about credit score.?

I've just started a small LLC, and got an offer in the mail for a Capital One ';Visa Business Platinum Card with No Hassle Miles.'; It's amazing how quickly one gets onto the mailing lists once that paperwork is filled out.



Am I correct in assuming that they haven't gotten any credit info on me yet? I'm in my early thirties and have virtually no credit history, with credit scores around 580.



I've just recently begun considering getting a card with a small limit in order to start building a history, And a card for the business would actually be more useful to me than a personal card, so long as it would help my personal credit (or at least not harm it).



My main concern is that if I apply and get denied for lack of credit history (the only thing on there is an unpaid utility bill for $200 from 1.5 years ago), it will make the task of building credit that much more difficult by lowering my already terrible scores and giving me a hard inquiry with nothing to show for it.Capital One mailed me an offer for a business credit card, worried about credit score.?
make sure to get the best business credit card, check out www.fastcreditcardapprovals.com here you will be able to compare all major credit cards side by side on rates, fees and rewards.Capital One mailed me an offer for a business credit card, worried about credit score.?
It won't hurt to try, you really have nothing to lose, besides Capital One is not the best credit card..



http://www.credit-card-collection.com
That is NOT a business credit card.



A business credit card DOES NOT REQUIRE a social security number!!!



If it's a personal card AVOID CAPITAL ONE because they DO NOT report your credt limit to the credit bureaus!!!



Your total credit limit is one of the most important variables in determining your FICO and credit scores!!!



BEWARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment