Monday, December 12, 2011

In Canada, what if i used a credit card to pay off a line of credit just prior to filing for bankruptcy?

I just recently paid off 8k student line of credit with a credit card b/c the co-signer only agreed to sign if i took him off (which bank wouldn't allow due to no income on my part)or paid it off however i needed to as soon as i was done school. I just finished in sept. I am on assitance due to having a child, and credit card was only way i could pay this off. I am in debt 20k . I am thinking of filing for bankruptcy. Will how i paid off the line of credit with the credit card going to cause delays or issues if i file for bankruptcy? I did not do this as any type of fraud, but merely just found the only way to get the co-signer off the debt - which happened to be payind debt off with debt.In Canada, what if i used a credit card to pay off a line of credit just prior to filing for bankruptcy?
You might contact e_loan@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment