Monday, December 12, 2011

How to get a credit card with no credit?

I am trying to get a credit card but I have absolutely nothing on my credit. Every time I apply for a credit card it always say that I have insufficient credit history. I have tried Capitol one as well. How do I get a credit card?How to get a credit card with no credit?
If you have a good relationship with your bank, you go there in person and ask them to help you get a card. You want one with a low limit ($500 is fine) and no annual fee. Speak with a manager if necessary.How to get a credit card with no credit?
If you have a bank, you can start with them, they may be able to offer you unsecured credit based upon your bank account history. If not you can still apply with Capital One (or your bank) put you'll have to put up funds for a secured card. They'll issue you a limit $1 for $1 of what you give them and you're on your way!
my bank gave me a unsecured card 900$ credit limit with no credit history



a i had no over Drafts etc... the whole year i was with them





your results may very







you may need a deposit of 300$
There are many companies that offer beginner Visa cards.

Try your local bank to have them start you out with one and then get a gas card to build credit.

1 comment:

  1. I like to suggest Vanquis. The company provides reliable financial service and already helps millions of people.

    ReplyDelete