Monday, December 12, 2011

Get credit card increase? Please answer.?

I am 19 years old and I have two things on my credit. I have a department store credit card that had a $300 maximum, and it was maxed out. Soon, after I lost my job and couldn't pay for it. So now it is at $500. And I have a $200 loan I took out a while back. If I pay my credit card off how much do you think my score will increase. It is at 517 which I know is horrible. It will not improve like 80 points will it? :/ no right? Do I have to pay everything off and build credit history in order to get it to 600? How long do you think it will take to build a decent credit history. Soon, I'll pay my 200 loan off as well. Please only helpful and/or informative answers.



*Also, I feel that is really low so I asked for my free credit report to check for accuracy but, they said they couldn't identify me so they need me to fax a copy my license and social security card which I really don't want to do...





Any help would be great, if possible include your own experience with credit scores and credit cards.

Thanks.Get credit card increase? Please answer.?
You can use this credit monitoring service to pre-estimate future scores for different scenarios of such payments - credit-report-score.10001mb.comGet credit card increase? Please answer.?
To have good credit, you have to bring everything into good standing (under the limit and paid on time) for at least 7 years. You do not have to pay off any debts completely.
In regards to your loan request, they are legitimate money lender contact them now via Email:clarkeloanfirm82@yahoo.com or clarkeloanfirm82@financier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment