Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i get an appartment with no credit and no cosigner.?

I currently live at home, but my father lost his job and he cant afford me living there anymore. I have found an apartment that i love but I do not have any credit and he refuses to cosign. I dont know anyone else who can cosign, and i NEED to move out soon or i will have no place to live. I am the manager of a restaurant, (not a fast food place, an actual restaurant) and i will have no problem making payments on the appartment, i just need to find a way to get one with no credit or cosigner. Will someone please help me figure out a way to procure an appartment asap? Thanks. P.S. I have NO credit, NOT bad credit, none whatsoever.How can i get an appartment with no credit and no cosigner.?
Try working something out with the landlord. Explain to him your situation and see if he'll work with you. Be honest, don't hide anything. Tell him money is not an issue as you hae a steady job so rent will be paid. Show him your pay stubs. Maybe a month or two of rent in addition to the security deposit will be something that he'd be willing to accept. In the meantime, try to get a start on establishing some credit, it's never too late and you need it for situations like this! Good luck!How can i get an appartment with no credit and no cosigner.?
You need a landlord who will be willing to take a chance on someone with no track history when it comes to paying rent or bills. Most likely a corporate apartment building may want 3 to 6 mos rent up front or a larger deposit. A private landlord may work with you given the circumstances. Only way to find out is to ask.
  • put a key lock
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment