Monday, December 12, 2011

How fast can I get my husband a credit score now that were buying a house?

I have good credit and I thought that since Im married that automatically that my h got the same credit score. So when we went to purchase the rental we are living in the Broker originally said that we would be fine as my h has a good government job hes been at for a few years now and I make about 1000 a month and my credit rating is good.



So now the broker tell us that we had a problem with a lender (shes still trying though with someone else) because there saying my h has no credit. Not bad credit just no credit so she says worse case scenerio is we would have to get a COSIGNER. I freaked.



So how can I get fast credit on his score? He doesnt even show up in the system because he has no credit. If I add him to me will he automaticlaly be the same credit as me? Please help.How fast can I get my husband a credit score now that were buying a house?
credit-report-free.totalh.com - try this service to boost you credit score before getting loan. After credit repair you can get the loan with minimal interest rate.How fast can I get my husband a credit score now that were buying a house?
A credit score is a numerical representation of a Credit History. Theres no way to rush a Credit History. Each person has their own. He should bring receipts of any utilities or personal loans that he has had in his name, that will show his timeliness of repayments.
You can't. He does not ';automatically'; get your credit score. Credit records are individual. Only he can build a credit history, and it can't be done ';fast.';
  • multiple tables
  • computer protection package
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment