Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get a credit card with no credit history?

I am 18 and a student, I have applied for student credit cards at seperate times and have been denied because of having no credit history. The cards I am applying for are student cards for limited to no history, I want to know what else I need to do to get a credit card when I have no history. I want to get the card just to use for gas, so I can pay it off each month and slowly build some credit. Please Help!How do I get a credit card with no credit history?
Get a credit card from local bank and pay it in time. You also can use this service to avoid common mistakes while buiding credit and pre-estimate future scores for different scenarios of payments - buildcredit.ifastnet.comHow do I get a credit card with no credit history?
First, stop applying immediately. Every application hurts your credit history, makes it harder for you to get a credit card, and will result in a worse credit history when you do get one.



What you need to do is:

1. Get some money.

2. Take it to a bank that offers ';secured'; credit cards to depositors with no credit history.

3. Deposit the money at that bank.

4. Get a secured credit card from that bank.



Do not apply for any credit cards that are not secured until after you have built a credit history.
New credit card laws just came into effect, that you must be 21 to ruin your life with credit cards.
You can't. the new law says you must be 21

No comments:

Post a Comment