Friday, November 19, 2010

Getting a car with no credit but WITH a cosigner?

I am turning 18 in October, after high school I will need a car to go to college. I am using my parents right now.



I do not have a job currently, but have had one and should be getting one soon hopefully



I am trying to find out how much I need to put as a down payment on a used ford f150? I have a cosigner with good credit but no credit



What type of job history is needed for me to get a car?Getting a car with no credit but WITH a cosigner?
Does your co-signer have established good credit and a job? If so then you should be ok, the co-signer will be the number one and you the number two. The more you can put down the better. Make sure you are not paying too much for the truck, look online and see what similar f150s are going for. Also, after you get your truck try to get a credit card to a gas station or from your bank because a truck loan with a co-signer will not help your credit that much so a card will help build it up as well. Just don't rack the card up be able to pay it off at the end of every month. Only put $5 on it if you have $5 in the bank to pay it off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment