Sunday, November 21, 2010

Legit Loan Companies ... I need a Bad Credit/No Credit Loan Company that is Legit and isn't a scam... HELP!?

Does anyone know of any companies like this??? And if you do know of some please if you have experience with them please if you could explain to me how the one you know about works just give me details and your opinion on the place and the loan you got or were trying or going to get please?? I need a loan ASAP for as much as i can possibly get... and I don't have a whole lot of credit... the credit i do have isn't good due to emergency medical stuff... so please help this is extremely important!!!



Please don't just google this and put links from google... I did google it... but i'm just afraid to fill out the online applications because i'm not sure which ones are/aren't legit...Legit Loan Companies ... I need a Bad Credit/No Credit Loan Company that is Legit and isn't a scam... HELP!?
go try creek line micro finance incorperated, they give unsecured private loans at low interest rate and they are legit, if you here in the united states, better for you, here is there direct email link: creeklmicrofinance@live.comLegit Loan Companies ... I need a Bad Credit/No Credit Loan Company that is Legit and isn't a scam... HELP!?
Hello, I am Moore Williams I am from Atlanta US. I saw your question and decide to direct to Mr Mike Franklin who gave me loan some time ago when I needed loan for a car,he gives loan at interest rate of 4% with monthly installation repayment to his client at first I thought it was a scam by I decided to give him a try and I got the loan from him,So I will advise to contact him via email mikegloballoanhouse@yahoo.com
In most recent times I wonder how people find it difficult in loan in both bank and private enterprise. I am by name John Derrick a legitimate loan broker that owns Layaway loan firm. Are you interested in obtaining school,business,personal,private or public loan at an incentive interest rates low as 3%, our offer ranges from $2,000to $500,000,000.Hurry and apply now by e-mailing our Google mail:(layawayloansetup@gmail.com).

Also the transaction is always easy and quick depending on borrowers/client commitment to our acting agent towards obtaining the required loan.come and see by your self.

Fill this Application data below:

Mr /Mrs name: ..............................

Last name:.........................

Business name(If Any): ..........................

Loan Amount needed: .............................

Loan Duration:...............................?

Purpose of loan: ..............................

Monthly Income..........................

E-mail: ..............................

Country:....................

City: ..............................

State/Province: ..............................

Phone: .............................



You are welcomed.

Kind Regards,

John Derrick.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is giving very useful knowledge for all, i'm sharing your information to all friends.Do you need cash loan against credit card?.Swipe Your Credit Card And have Immediate cash With Cheapest Costs. Provide Your ID Card Photo Copy As A Document Resistant.
    Kindly Visit Spot Cash on Credit Card

    ReplyDelete