Sunday, November 21, 2010

Legit Loan Companies ... I need a Bad Credit/No Credit Loan Company that is Legit and isn't a scam... HELP!?

Does anyone know of any companies like this??? And if you do know of some please if you have experience with them please if you could explain to me how the one you know about works just give me details and your opinion on the place and the loan you got or were trying or going to get please?? I need a loan ASAP for as much as i can possibly get... and I don't have a whole lot of credit... the credit i do have isn't good due to emergency medical stuff... so please help this is extremely important!!!



Please don't just google this and put links from google... I did google it... but i'm just afraid to fill out the online applications because i'm not sure which ones are/aren't legit...Legit Loan Companies ... I need a Bad Credit/No Credit Loan Company that is Legit and isn't a scam... HELP!?
You could go through a loan broker. They're free, and you'll be contacted by companies competing for your business.



Some loan brokers specialize in bad credit cases.



Worth a try...Legit Loan Companies ... I need a Bad Credit/No Credit Loan Company that is Legit and isn't a scam... HELP!?
Wells Fargo is legit but their interest is through the roof. When I had not so good credit 3 years ago I went there but I was paying 29% interest. Its ok if you know that you can pay it sooner than the term they give you.
  • web hosting providers
  • PDA
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment