Friday, November 19, 2010

Whats the credit score average in the US?

I heard it was 648 but that seems really low to me. I know my hubby's is 629 and we just started to build credit. He never had bad credit just no credit which is just as bad as having bad credit. We have no credit cards but have built it up in the last 6 months with financing our furniture. It has gone from a 580 to a 629 in that amount of time. Does ayone know the average score and how much longer will it take to get it to around 700?Whats the credit score average in the US?
Its around 645.Whats the credit score average in the US?
they say it is in the six hundreds but as you say it doesnt seem likely, however there are lots and lots of people in the US and not all are fortunate enough to be able to afford a credit rating!

What I disagree with is how you think no credit is as bad as bad credit. I would prefer no credit to bad credit anyday of the year!!

Mess up on your payments and you will see what I mean
Below is the link for all the average statistics from FICO.
Woo Hoo! I must be doing good then. Im around 720!

No comments:

Post a Comment