Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I buy a house with no credit or poord credit?

I talked to a realator and she told me that I don't have enough credit how can I get credit even if I have things on my credit now that's unpaid should I pay them off or should I try to start new credit?How can I buy a house with no credit or poord credit?
2 words. You Can't. Credit is what has the housing market in a mess, buying what you cannot afford. You need to pay off your debt first before accumulating more dept. To buy a house now you need at least 20% down, good or excellent credit, and a steady job.How can I buy a house with no credit or poord credit?
You can't anymore. Credit is everything. Try to get some credit counseling and work to get your score up. Maybe in 1-2 years the mortgage market will recover but right now they are suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment