Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can someone with my credit buy a house in Tulsa oklahoma?

My husband and I both have poor credit. My credit just says error because I have no active or positive accounts in my name, and I have 5,000 in medicle bills in collections. I have never had a credit card or anything in my name. I have only a few utilities in my name wich usually stay a month behind. My husband Has 3 accounts closed in good standing, a current car loan that we have been late on all year and about 3,000 in mostly medical collections. Together we cant get approved for anything, not a car, not a cell phone. We are renting now. My husband's grandmother is moving from her home and has offered to sell us her home at a very big discount (60,000 at a value of around 120,000) we really want to move but have no idea how we could ever get approved for anything! also we made a big mistake by applying for a car loan through about 20 different dealerships in a week..all denied so now my husband also has a ton of inquieries on his credit. we have no hope do we?How can someone with my credit buy a house in Tulsa oklahoma?
Ask grandmother if she is willing to do owner financing.How can someone with my credit buy a house in Tulsa oklahoma?
their is hard money out there wich means you pay really high interest
  • hide myspace music player
  • is wrong to name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment