Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get a loan with no credit or co-signer?

Hi, I'm trying to get a small loan of about $6500 for a used car. I have $6000 to put down on it and have been building credit for 21 months now (according to my bank). I have no one that can co-sign for me. I would have NO PROBLEM paying this loan off, it's just an issue of credit. My credit is good, I just haven't been building it long enough. So what do I do? I could pay this loan off within a year easily (because I'm also selling a car too) , so what's the problem? My bank has said no to me, even if I had $10,000 to put down right now they couldn't approve me... What can I do? Thanks for answers...How can I get a loan with no credit or co-signer?
Auto finance is what I do for a living and you talking to the wrong bank anyone that has been building their credit for 21-months and has $6,000.00 to put down on a $12,500.00 car should not have any problem getting approved as long as you meet the rest of the lenders guidelines.



I would suggest trying a credit union and if that fails find a large car dealer that advertises Special Finance and talk to the Manager they will be able to help you.How can I get a loan with no credit or co-signer?
No credit, no co-signer, no loan.
buy a $6000 car.
Wow 6k down on a 6.5k car? That is awesome and rare! There are banks out there who will finance you. Just because a small handful said no, doesn't mean you can't be financed. I am sure you can be. Congrats on being so repsonsible at such a young age! Visit the link below and read reviews on auto financing lenders and pick the one you like and apply online.

No comments:

Post a Comment