Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I get an apartment with no credit and bad credit?

Hello.. I wanted to get an apartment to rent but i dont have good credit and my boyfriend is new to the states so he doesnt have any credit.. does anyone know how i can get an apartment to rent? I looking for some in seattle...How can I get an apartment with no credit and bad credit?
Many places will give you an apartment with no credit, or require a deposit or a co-signer.



So to answer your question:



1. You might get approved

2. You might need a deposit.

3. You might need a co-signer.



Credit restrictions lighten with low occupancy. So if the apartment has a lot of open apartments, a good talking to the leasing manager will probably get you in.How can I get an apartment with no credit and bad credit?
You will need either a co-signer or a significant cash to pay deposit and a couple of months in advance.



This is one more area where bad credit really haunts you.
get you a Sugar daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment