Sunday, November 14, 2010

As a person with no credit, what can i do to raise my credit score without getting denied?

i have no credit and i am dying to get some credit some how, but whenever i apply for anything like a no credit credit card, i get denied. please can someone tell me what should i do?As a person with no credit, what can i do to raise my credit score without getting denied?
If you have a job, you can get a 500 secured credit card. Most banks can set it up for you. Make sure they belong to the credit bureau. Only use it as if you were going to pay cash and pay the balance when you get the statementAs a person with no credit, what can i do to raise my credit score without getting denied?
小redit repair work械d fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - creditreport.undonet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment